Donnerstag, 4. März 2010
Greece's Calendar of Protests for the coming days
- Friday 5th March: 3 hours stop of working, from 12:00 to 15:00, was announced by GSEE-ADEDY. In Thessaloniki, 4 hours stop of working as was announced by the Labor Centre Thessaloniki from 12:00 to 16:00 with public traffic busses also participating in. 24 hours STRIKE for the Train Organization Greece. In the strike participate also journalists of the public sector and maybe journalists in private sector will join with 2 hours stop of working from 10:00 to 12:00.
- 24 hours Strike announced by ADEDY for the 16th of March. (It is also under discussion to transfer the Strike between the 8th and 12th of March)
- Friday 5th March, 24 hour STRIKE of journalists in public television and radio sector.
- Friday 5th March, 24 hour STRIKE for trains, underground, electric railways, tram in Athens.
- Friday 5th March, call from PAME for 24 hour strike. Participation has also announced already many base's syndicates.
- Friday 5th March, 24 hour strike from teachers and professors.
- Friday 5th March, demonstration of pensioners and gathering in front of the Labor Centre Thessaloniki.
- Friday 5th March, motorcycle demonstration in solidarity with the Egyptian fishermen workers in Thessaloniki. (Watch older updates)
- Owners of trucks and water-transfering trucks start organizing their actions against the government's economical plans.
- Workers of tax-offices on 48 hour strike on 8th and 9th of March.
- New strikes were announced by owners of kiosks.
- Thursday 11th March, a joint GENERAL STRIKE announced by private sector GSEE (General Confederation Workers Greece) and public sector ADEDY, the two Panhellenic umbrella unions.